Supervisor - Laing O'Rourke - Melbourne, VIC
About Laing O’Rourke
Laing O’Rourke is a $6 billion international operation with over 50 years of involvement in Australian construction and infrastructure including more than a decade under the Laing O’Rourke banner. We are currently delivering some of Australia’s most exciting projects across the transport, building construction, defence, airports, mining, civil and social infrastructure sectors. Laing O’Rourke is committed to becoming the recognised leader for innovation and excellence in the construction industry. Laing O’Rourke is proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Citation - Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
About the role
We are currently seeking an Overhead Traction Supervisor to join our Overhead Wiring Unit.
• Attending & contributing to the project planning meetings.
• Developing a robust plan in consultation with the respective team members in order to deliver the intended works safely and efficiently.
• Delivering the required works in line with Laing O’Rourke’s Safety principals.
• Client & Stakeholder Engagement.
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge with Microsoft Excel, Word & other programs.
• Basic MS Project scheduler knowledge.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work arrangements and family friendly work practices to enable and maintain a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce.
As a proud RAP organisation, Laing O'Rourke is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Download our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan at www.laingorourke.com
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.