Overhead Traction Linesperson
About the role
Our Rail Operations Victoria - Overhead Wiring team is seeking three traction overhead linespersons to join our ever-expanding team to support our various rail projects across the Melbourne metropolitan rail network.
There will be further opportunities to expand your experience by also assisting our other rail projects across the country.
• Cert 3 in ESI Rail Traction or Distribution
• Sound understanding of the 1500v OHW Traction network (other traction systems experience welcomed)
• Be familiar with MTM practices and processes (preferable but not essential)
• Eager and willing to progress your career and be prepared to work collaboratively with our team to fulfil the project requirements
Preferred ticket requirements
• HR, MR - Truck licence
• Construction Industry Induction
• EWP- over 11m.
• Dogging & Rigging Basic
• Forklift or similar
• C Class Drivers licence
• First Aid & CPR
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work arrangements and family friendly work practices to enable and maintain a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce
As a proud RAP organisation, Laing O'Rourke is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Download our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan at www.laingorourke.com
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.